Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Birthday, Megann!

The following are birthday wishes that Megann received today from some of her childhood friends. They have remained close through the years. Megann was very touched when she got these emails and wanted to add them to the blog for everyone to see! All of the girls took pictures wearing the same necklace that says "Believe."

Happy Birthday, Megann!

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGANN!! I hope your birthday is one to be celebrated! Here's to MANY MORE birthdays! I believe in God's healing power, and I believe in you! I love you and think of you often. Cheryl

  • Happy 32nd Birthday!!!!! I wish I could be down there to give you a HUGE hug!!!! I am so proud of your spirit and courage and I want you to know that today is a day to rejoice! You are so special to so many people and have touched me in such a deep spiritual way. Your journey is remarkable.

    The following picture is a way to show you that I am supporting you even though I am many miles away... the necklace around my neck says, "Believe." I think you might start seeing a trend with those that love you very much...

    I love you so much! And don't forget, "I believe in you!!"

    Love always,
    Ali



  • I wanted to send you a birthday wish. Have tons of fun and celebrate in style. Love you bunches and I am praying for you each and every day.

    Love, Amber


  • I love you with all my heart. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday and all my love, Amy


  • To the most beautiful... And funny... And inspiring... And caring... Friend a girl could ask for. I love you and wish you zillions (yes, zillions) of happy days.
xoxoxox, Kate

12 Comments:

Blogger tamandscott said...

Happy birthday, Megann! It is so awesome that you have remained such close friends to these girls. Their love and support for you are so evident in those sweet messages! I hope you enjoyed your day!

August 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I really wouldn't have taken my picture in front of the washing machine if I'd known we were going public with this. Love you Meg!

August 22, 2006  
Blogger See-Dub said...

What a wonderful birthday present! We BELIEVE!!!

August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yesterday Megann!!
You are fortunate to have so many girlfriends walking with you through this journey. God has blessed you with them and them with you!!!

You are in my daily prayers too.

Love you, Linda Doyle

August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megann,

I just wanted you to know how much I admire your positive attitude and strength. I am praying for you and Jon daily.

Love,
Heather

August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megann, I can't believe it's been 32 years since David and I kept Karen the night you were born. We are praying for you and all your family at this time. It is great to see what a wonderful and believing support group you have.
Happy Birthday!!! Love, Pat and David Malone

August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, of course we have to get our 2cents in on wishing such a special person a happy and very blessed birthday!

August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Megann,

Happy Birthday and many more. I wanted to let you know I BELIEVE.
I believe in God's healing power and your will to fight.
Joy in Jesus,
Dixie

August 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megann,
I pray that your school year is off to a great start. I can only imagine how happy it makes the mothers of your kids to know they are in your tender care. I don't have a necklace, but I too believe. I believe in you and I believe in your God.

August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. We are at Texas Oncology today for Jerrell's treatment. He is doing good. He has two more after this one before the next cat scan. We'll keep you posted. We think about you guys more than we have written, but you are in our prayers. See you soon.
Jerris and Jerrell.

August 29, 2006  
Blogger Jenna said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you got to do something fun! I Believe! Still praying daily for you and Jon.

September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon and Megann,
We prayed for you in our share group on Sunday night here in Shawnee. Josh and Marla, Brandi and Evan and the others think of you often and I want you to know that we pray for you often!! Lots of love!
Amber and Brit

September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home