Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Message from Megann's Family

Megann's Grave SiteMount Zion Cemetery
Click on this picture in order to enlarge it and read about Mount Zion Cementery.

Last Wednesday friends and family gathered at the Heritage Church of Christ to celebrate Megann’s life. Later that day, her body was taken to Mt. Zion Cemetery in Midlothian, TX. It is a quaint, historic, community cemetery with large trees, and many birds and butterflies. A temporary decoration has been placed on her grave until a headstone can be erected .

We know Megann valued each and every prayer and never took one for granted. Her family also values your prayers.

We, like Megann, continue to remember, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” (IICor.12:9)

6 Comments:

Blogger tamandscott said...

I think your family did an amazing job of honoring Megann with her grave site and memorial. Everything would have made her so happy. We will all have very fond memories of Megann for years to come.

May 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is loved and missed, but her legacy lives on!

May 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think everything looks beautiful. I have followed Megann's story through my friend Tammie. I have prayed for and will continue to pray for Megann and her friends and family. She was so loved and was a great example of unyielding faith. That is something I am not sure I would be strong enough to do throughout an illness as she did. What a great example she is for all of us. I am thankful for "meeting" her and will always have her prayful and positive attitude as a lifelong example to follow. Thank you all for allowing us to get to know her and learn from this wonderful family. She truly affected so many peoples lives by her example. I know God is so pleased. -Angie Lemons

May 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I know Megann would have definitely loved it. I think about her every day and try to remember her laugh, so I can replace the hole she has left in all of our hearts. I know she and the Lord are having the best time together, as she is taking care of everyone we know in heaven. I love you Megann, and I miss you so much.

May 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful grave site. Thanks so much for sharing that with us.

We are all so relieved for Megann, but our pain lingers on and our hearts cry out. I will miss my friend and encourager. Megann truly was a teacher in this life, not only to children, but to all who came near.

I pray for peace that passes understanding for all of us, especially to you, her family. There is no pain like this pain, but God is faithful, and He listens to our heart's cry.

Abundant blessings,

May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will never forget Megann's laugh-you couldn't help but laugh along with her. Everything is perfect!

May 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home